Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cambodian Miss Cambodia 2013 official website launched

Originally published at

http://misscambodia2013.khmerican.com

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the official Miss Cambodia 2013 website. It is my honor to represent Cambodia in the upcoming Queen of the Universe Pageant in January 2013. My desire is to bring Cambodia and the richness of our culture into greater public awareness, and I can not do this without your love and support.

For me this pageant is not an individual pursuit but rather the coalescing spirit of a community. I would not be able to represent Cambodia on my own, but together we can. This is why I wish you all to join me in this six-month journey. Through blog articles, photos, videos, and other pageant-related content, you will stay informed to all my developments. Also on this site, you will have the opportunity to sponsor me. Any amount is welcome.

Again, it is my greatest privilege and honor to be representing such a magnificent country, such a rich culture, and such beautiful people. Thank you for helping to turn this dream into reality through your support. Som arkun!

Love,

Phanith Sovann

0 comments:

Post a Comment